We strive to be green and paperless, while increasing your efficiency on all benefit related issues. We use cutting edge technology platforms for all clients benefit administration and enrollments. With multiple systems at our disposal, we choose the best system for you based on number of employees, locations, and the structure your benefits package. We also provide you with HR resources to assist you with questions and issues.
Ovation provides a variety of programs designed to better your employee’s health through education, convenience and accountability. Smoking cessation, Apple-A-DaySM, snack program, onsite flu vaccination clinics and biometric screenings, are just a few of our highlighted programs.
Through one of our many partners, Ovation can reduce your payroll costs while increasing your service level. Working with one of our payroll partners allows us to communicate directly with them on all benefit issues and payroll deductions. We lower your costs while reducing your workload.
We provide a long and comprehensive list of benefits available to all clients. You can customize your plans based on your employee’s needs and demographics. Most benefits don’t need employer contribution either. So you can increase your employee offerings without increasing your costs. Some plans offered include: health, dental, vision, life, disability (long and short term), accident, cancer, critical illness, hospitalization, gap, legal and id theft, discount cards, and telemedicine.
Staying up to date with benefit-related requirements is no easy task, and few companies are compliant. In our experience, 75 percent of companies are out of compliance in at least two areas. As your business partner, we conduct a complimentary HR audit to find and correct the areas exposing you to risk. We also keep you up to date on the ever-changing laws and requirements related to the following:
- IRS Section 125
- Full-time Eligibility
- IRS Reporting
- Form 5500 Preparation
- And more
Study after study shows that the majority of employees don’t understand their benefits. Studies also show that the more educated an employee is on his benefits, the more he feels appreciated and the more satisfied he is with his job. It’s important to educate employees on their options, so they can make the best benefit choices for their families. However, very few companies’ HR departments or executives have time for that. That’s where we come in.
Ovation representatives will sit down in person, or virtually, with each of your employees and have a candid and confidential conversation about his or her needs. We’ll explain benefit options, how they relate to his or her specific situation, and then assist in choosing the best options. Once benefits are selected, we provide information that fully explains what’s covered. If employees ever have coverage questions throughout the year, we are here to answer those, seven days per week.
In addition, we provide communication through-out the year to your employees’ regarding products, claims & usage, compliance and health & wellness.
Due to our strong relationships with all insurance carriers, Ovation is consistently able to reduce costs. We are always up to date on current trends and insurance options, and often create plan designs that combine lower costs with greater coverage. Combining traditional and more contemporary options, Ovation can help you lower health insurance costs, ease the benefit administration burden, and maintain compliance; all of which can maintain or increase your bottom line.
Ovation’s hands-on approach lets you focus more on your business and less on your benefits. While most brokers are available only at open enrollment and renewal time, our team is available seven days a week to assist in enrollments, questions, and anything else you or your employees may encounter throughout the year.
Our complimentary standard of service includes:
- Employee assistance seven days a week via phone, e-mail, text, or live chat.
- Employer assistance with billing, insurance carrier communications, employee issues, benefit enrollments, terminations, and changes all year.
- One-on-one employee consultations all year for open enrollment and new hires. This can be done in-person, via webinar, or on the phone. Our process helps employees better understand and fully utilize their benefits.
- Multiple enrollment systems that can host and manage all benefit-related information online. Our systems are designed to educate employees on their benefit choices, give them real-time assistance while enrolling, and make your company almost entirely paperless.
- Custom benefit materials for your employees.
- Employee benefit statements at time of enrollment.
- Section 125 POP, SPDs, and ERISA WRAP documents.
- Contract negotiations, risk analysis and plan quoting with insurance carriers.
- Custom services tailored to your needs.
- Compliance audits and support.
- Access to online HR and Compliance resource center.
- ACA reporting and tracking tool.